Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dream a Little Dream

And only just making it into the end of year crafting frenzy... the December ATCs. Theme: What do I dream about?

Only three pics, because I was taking these photos as the packers were arriving and I was on my way out the door to trade these! Yes, I would have liked to have taken more care, and I probably should have at least cropped these pictures, but as it is I am late starting tea ;)  'Whack 'em up' has become the motto of the evening!

The idea was that the clouds are the 'dreams'. And I loved the babushka stamp, I had been dying for a chance to use it. I had inks, paints and a few stamps left not in boxes - I ran out of the string that is supposed to represent a kite's tail.....! And there isn't much more to say really. Better go turn on that oven!




No comments:

Post a Comment