Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Counting Sleeps!

One more to go!

I have been looking forward to this all year (so it's only been 6 months- you get my point)!!

I am packing, in my own particular, distractable way, for a girls art weekend :) Yippeeeee *does happy dance* :)))))

We are making an altered book/album/journal -depends on who you are; I'm not a purist ;) Mash it all together, I say - let mixed media reign! Can you tell I am excited??

The theme is brilliant: Retro Cookarty. How cool is that! We are starting with an ATC and recipe (with samples!) swap tomorrow night, and getting our craft on all weekend..... (PTL for baby sitters I say!)

Hopefully I will be able to share  some photos of this extreme self indulgence/therapy session with you soon; but in order to set the mood, I though I should (it's practically an obligation...) share some retro pics.....




NOT THIS WEEKEND!!!

Now to go buy some coffee....!

No comments:

Post a Comment