Wednesday, September 26, 2012

When you Love Someone

I love our little girl. She is magic. I think glitter and fluffy feathers are in her veins - her heart and capactiy to love is phenomenal. And because I love her, we relented to a sleepover birthday party! Only once a year, thank goodness!

Five little La-La-Loopsy girls in a bed, for five little loopy girls who didn't sleep much at all! (And no, I didn't make the dolls - are you crazy? I know some people have that gift, but not this black duck!)

Yes, the are taken in my oven... when you homeschool there are only so many places you can hide things like this. Would you believe I even managed to get it completely iced while teaching them? Neither can I, but I did!






Had to do candles on the side - no room on the cake!
Mademoiselle Le Gorgeous herself! Very pleased - all in her favourite colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment