Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Have Not Done Enough Art...

I have so many works in progress, but seem to be doing other things - like school work, or housework, or even sleeping! I should sort out my priorities ;)

But I have really not done enough - and certainly nothing worth uploading. This is mostly for me to encourage me to keep going!!


I painted this one for a friend that I love to bits!

A corner of a work that I didn't like the rest of!

This is the first layer... It has three more on top of it now, and I'm still not happy. I mean, with the work - painting it has been great for me!

Madame has been prolific herself

iPad Art



LOL - This one WILL NOT turn! It was saved correctly, but uploads on it's side! 

This is iPad app over a canvas I made. The words came to me in the shower while I was praying one morning. The shower is my thinking place ;)

Doodling :) 5 minute sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment