Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Greatest Projects!

Just a little peek at the biggest projects in my life.... never ending yet rewarding, exhausting, unbelievable, constantly remarkable..... love these mischievous darlings. And as far as trying to get everyone looking 'normal/happy/well presented' etc as one does on family portrait occasions, I was pretty happy. They do look kinda sweet... I should def look at them more to remind myself how adorable they (can be... er) are!


This is the 'I don't want to touch my sister and I AM smiling', photo....
Master 9
Miss 8
Master 4 - who at the last minute decided to wave.... not noticed until prints came back.....!


Master 20 months.... Yes, he is too cute!

So cute they decided to do a different shot to catch the curls!




The Family.... Actually thought we had to get this because it is the best shot of Dad I have seen for  a while! The rest of us.... and if it looks like I am falling down, it is because I am! I was instructed to put and elbow on Dad's leg, but also had to secure two wriggly children!! Oh well, it is almost an action shot of what life is really like - juggling and trying to look good!! Dad has just pointed out his mutant big toe - he was trying to balance himself too!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Even more so with your descriptions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic photos. YOu all look so excellent. Love you.

    ReplyDelete